With wedding season upon us and no one should have to say “I do” with sore feet!
Whether you’re the bride in heels, the groom in tight-fitting dress shoes, the wedding planner, or the DJ that is standing the whole ceremony, you’re more than likely going to be in those uncomfortable shoes for a couple of hours.
Dress shoe insoles have a slim profile that are designed to fit in tight-fitting footwear without taking up too much room. Most have a 3/4-length design with orthotic arch support and a leather or soft material top cover, but they are also available in full-length styles.
High heel insoles are designed for shoes with a 1 inch heel or higher. They feature orthotic arch support with a soft top cover to keep hosiery from snagging. Metatarsal and ball-of-foot pads can also help save your feet preventing forefoot pain.
If you feet are slipping out of your shoes then heel grips can also be a huge help. They have an adhesive backing to keep them secure in the heel of your shoe with some additional padding. They are typically make with suede or gel for added comfort.
Another big part of the big day is standing. Insoles that are designed for standing have additional padding to help alleviate pressure on your feet and an arch support to help prevent strain and arch collapse.
Our Top Choices for Her:
1. Superfeet EasyFit High Heel Insoles – Ideal for all arch types this insole is designed to work heeled shoes that are more than one inch tall. They have a 3/4-length, slip resistant design that features a deep heel cup and a plush microsuede top cover.
2. Pedag Lady Gel Insoles – Ideal for all arch types, this flat cushioned insole is ideal for casual, dress shoes and high heels. They have a slim profile and an adhesive backing to ensure comfort and cushion all day long.
3. Apara Slingies Gel Insoles – This clear gel insert is ideal for any type of women’s dress shoe. They provide forefoot and heel cushioning made with 100% silicone gel.
Our Top Choices for Him:
1. Pedag Viva Orthotic Arch Support Insole – The Viva Orthotic Arch Support Insoles feature a sturdy semi-rigid orthotic arch support bridge with metatarsal pad, and a cushioned heel plug for additional shock absorption. They have a vegetable tanned leather top cover and are also available for High Arch Types as well.
2. Superfeet EasyFit Mens 3/4 Dress Fit Insoles – This rigid orthotic arch support insole is for casual and dress shoe insole and all arch types. They provide a biomechanical orthotic arch support, durable high density foam, slip resistant design and a synthetic micro-suede top cover for comfort. They will help add stability while relieving foot fatigue, and knee and back pains.
3. Powerstep Signature Dress Orthotics 3/4-Length – This 3/4-length, rigid orthotic arch support insole is also for all arch types. They are designed to relieve pain and prevent forefoot disorders by providing the proper arch support for stability and balance. They have a synthetic leather top cover and are also available in a Full-Length footbed.
Something for Standing:
1. Powerstep ComfortLast Cushioning Insoles – This cushioned arch support insole offer shock absorbing gel technology and slow-recovery foam for all day maximum comfort. They are ideal for athletic, casual, and dress shoes, as well as boots.
2. Reebok Cushion Insoles – This pair of insoles feature MemoryTech Sensory Pods that gently massage the feet while providing ultimate cushioned comfort. They are a full-length, cushioned arch support insole for all arch types.
3. Superfeet EVERYDAY Comfort Insoles – This rigid, full-length insole features MemoryCloud, a memory foam footbed that is combined with a carbon fiber stabilizer cap for maximum support and comfort. They feature a brushed microsuede top cover with MoistureWick, an antimicrobial treatment to help prevent odors.
A little something for everyone:
1. Pedag Stop Heel Grips – These genuine leather heel grips will help keep your heels in your shoes. They are designed with a super sticky adhesive backing to ensure they don’t go anywhere helping to prevent slipping and blistering.
2. Sorbothane Ball-of-Foot Cushions – Available in two different colors, these ball-of-foot cushions will help prevent forefoot pains in any dress shoe or sandal providing extra comfort. They have an antimicrobial top cover that will help keep your feet dry and prevent odors.
3. Apara Grippy Steps – Have some slick bottomed shoes? No worries with these Grippy Steps! They are designed to adhere discretely to the bottom of your shoes to prevent slipping on that dance floor!
Enjoy that next celebration dancing in comfort. Visit TheInsoleStore.com!